We just had to do this....with his shaved head Tommy looks like he has gone through some serious medical treatment and Caroline's cast speaks for its self. We are very high class right now. I wonder how much cash they would get if we put them on a true curb!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I LOVE IT! I'd pick them up if they were (really) out on the street.
What a Christmas to remember.
Love this! LOVE!
Thanks for cheering up my day--love this picture!
That is hilarious.
so dang funny!!!
That is hilarious! K, I am laughing so hard at Tommy. I miss him. He is so funny. How did he do that? Did he use clippers? I love him. Miss you guys. And I am SO with you on the weather. It is so perfect!
Oh my gosh. I am dying. Oh, we miss the Cannons. Seriously this picture is priceless. LOVE Carolines face.
That picture is hilarious. :)
What a great picture! Miss you guys!
Sarah
Post a Comment