Oh boy...when I started my shower Tommy was playing the computer and when I finished.....mister bald man. I don't know what he was thinking but only a 3 year old with no fear can explain. Now I don't know what to do....leave it or shave the whole thing. I'm still in shock and it doesn't make it any better that Tommy thinks it's pretty cool because every time I see him I laugh.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I hope it makes you feel better that your life (lately) cracks me up. Man oh man.
What is going on there in California! Crazy things :)
Tommy and Caroline are so cute and your Christmas card made me laugh. Thanks for sending it!
unfortunately I can feel your pain. Anna cut a chunk of of her hair last week. It only took us four years to grow it out...no big deal!
Got your Christmas card! What a great surprise! Loved the pics. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. :)
:)
That is too funny!
Funny but onlyt because Caleb does things that I know I should not laugh at but I just can't help it :)
That's really funny. He still looks really cute!
haha-- I still can't believe it. Man- that is a bad bald spot.
Post a Comment