- She is our first thumb sucker. I credit this to the fact that she will sleep 11 hours at night without needing us to put a binky in because she can always find her thumb.
- She is a great sleeper. She has Hyrum's genes and sleeps long and hard.
- She loves to eat solids. She was ready to eat before I was ready to commit to feeding her solids and I think it may be her favorite time of the day. She is a natural and picked it up after the first day.
- She doesn't like loud/deep noises and startles easily. She has a hard time being held by Grandad because of his deep voice.
- She is a baby, and naturally cries when she is not happy, but overall she is a very pleasant, happy baby.
- She has the cheecks of a chipmunk. Her poor cheecks probably have bruises on the insides because every single one of my kids squeezes them at least once a day!
- She loves to play with my hair. It hurts when she grabs it and won't let go, Caroline has learned her lesson.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Spotlight on Katherine
Katherine will be 6 months old the end of this month and she is becoming her own little self. Her first six months have been a huge blur but I can honestly say that right now she is at a very cute stage. She loves to talk and giggle, she has always loved to talk and would hold conversations with you but now she has added the sweetest giggles. She loves to watch and laugh at the kids and I LOVE that they can entertain her now. Here are some other things about Katherine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment