Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! My parents were able to come out for the day to celebrate with us. Tommy LOVED having them at our house, he gloated in all the attention they gave him. And on top of a very entertained child, we went to the Iowa River Power Restaurant for an awesome Thanksgiving buffet. Since Hyrum and I had our turkey dinner on Tuesday I didn't even have turkey or pie but I still think I managed to get utterly stuffed. On a more depressing note, I turned 26 today and tonight I get to sleep with my birthday present, my pregnancy body pillow. Food and sleep, what more could you want for a great Thanksgiving and Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hear the pregnancy pillow works wonders. Hope you are feeling great.
Katie

Brittni and Jared said...

Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you guys over Christmas. We hope you are all doing well.

Danielle&Lincoln said...

well candice if figured that you were busy with you family on your b-day because you mom did tell me that she was going out there for thanksgiving so i didn't want to bug you. but i hope that you had a wonderful birthday and i will call you and the begining of the week so i can really wish you a happy birthday. and i can't believe you are having a little girl.... congrats!! i am so happy for you.