Friday, November 16, 2007

It's A Girl

We are happy to announce that we are having a girl! Everything looked normal on the ultrasound so we are thrilled. This is a picture of her face, you can see one eye, the nose and mouth (kind of weird but cute at the same time). It was really funny, when they were showing us her face she started swallowing, already showing a personality!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Candice and Hyrum!! You're going to need another baby shower....this time with pink decor!!
-Missy

Katie M. said...

Oh Candice
that is exhileratingly exciting. Any name ideas yet? May I shed a few off my skin? How about Shannon- then, her entire name will rhyme with such clarity- Shannon Cannon. Problem solved.

Congrats a bajillion and one times!!!!

*Leslie* said...

Congratulations!!! We are sooooo happy and excited for you! I'm so glad everything looks good. Hope you are feeling well!!! With love, the Prices

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Yeah - A Girl! What fun! Tommy will be a great big brother to his little sister! I can't wait to meet a girl version of Tommy!

Jen said...

Congrats again Cannon Family! That is such wonderful news! I really do hope she gets Tommy's beauiful blonde curly hair!

Claire said...

cograts!! every mommy needs a girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm 2 for 2 now, guessing the sex of your children! I am so happy for you.

Jamie Ortega said...

That is so wonderful!!! I am so jealous, I want to have a baby girl too.

Sarah said...

I TOLD YOU is all I have to say! hahahaha...I am soooooooooooooooooo Happy for you guys. Seriously that is AWESOME. I am having a hard time seeing the face...oh well stll cute.

Brittni and Jared said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

CONGRATS! She looks cute already! I hope her personality is as lively and fun as yours, I'm sure it will be!

Heather O'Brien said...

WAY excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet her.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Congrats!! That is so wonderful!! She will be a beauty just like her Mommy.

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Congrats!! That is so wonderful!! She will be a beauty just like her Mommy.

esmiley said...

I knew it!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to give you a little girly accessory to congratulate you when we get back in town!

Bullard Family said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet little girl Cannon.