Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blessing, 2 Months Old, and a Visit from Grandma and Grandpa



This weekend, my parents came out to visit and we blessed Caroline. My Mom came out a couple of days before and it could not have been better timing. Tommy got sick with a fever and vomiting the day she got here and was such a delight to be around. He was truly a pill and let us know he was not feeling good. Other than that, the weekend was a lot of fun. We went on daily walks, went on a 100 foot waterslide, went to our ward's carnival, a pirate party, and even braved a hair cut for Grandpa.
Caroline is 2 months old and was blessed today by Hyrum. What a great Mother's Day present to see your husband exercise his priesthood and bless the lives of his children.

7 comments:

The Cannons said...

Hey Candice,
I checked out your website through Carole and Aaron. Congratulations on having Caroline, she looks just like Tommy. So I was curious what you decided about the cloth diapers because I am kind of considering it as well. I'm a little scared to get started though.
Mitzi

The Cannons said...

p.s. our blog website is:
http://jfcannonfamily-scott.blogspot.com/

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

Hey guys! When are you coming back into town? We want to see your darling baby!!!...And of coarse you guys :) She is so cute and Tommy is looking so old..I can't beleive he was a little baby when I met you guys.

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

Hey guys! When are you coming back into town? We want to see your darling baby!!!...And of coarse you guys :) She is so cute and Tommy is looking so old..I can't beleive he was a little baby when I met you guys.

missy d said...

So cute Candice! I love the pic with Tommy in his little suit holding Caroline in her pretty blessing dress!

Heather O'Brien said...

Love all the pictures. You all look so great. I can't believe how big she's getting.

shay said...

Such a sweet blessing! Thanks for letting us be apart of it!