candice, i found your blog from claire's. your family is sooooo cute! so glad to see you are doing well in iowa. my husband and i are in california with a 14 month old daughter. feel free to check out our blog! i'd love to hear more about your vback...i had a c-section with leah and would love to try otherwise. anyway...so good to catch up on you and your cute family. ...maren (kinnersley) layton
Oh, so so so precious. I LOVE these. You must be so proud of your gorgeous baby girl and handsome little Tommy! When is your next visit to UT? I want to see you, and her, and get Tommy playin with Blake! Let me know...Kate
8 comments:
My heart is melting! What a sweetie!
Love her little dress. What a doll. The last one is a sweet smile. So did you switch to cloth diapers?
So CUTE!! I can't believe she is already smiling. She is growing up so fast!
Andrea
She is darling Candice!
candice,
i found your blog from claire's. your family is sooooo cute! so glad to see you are doing well in iowa. my husband and i are in california with a 14 month old daughter. feel free to check out our blog! i'd love to hear more about your vback...i had a c-section with leah and would love to try otherwise. anyway...so good to catch up on you and your cute family.
...maren (kinnersley) layton
What a doll. She is so sweet.
Such sweet smiles! I seem always see her sleeping, so I loved these pics!
Oh, so so so precious. I LOVE these. You must be so proud of your gorgeous baby girl and handsome little Tommy! When is your next visit to UT? I want to see you, and her, and get Tommy playin with Blake! Let me know...Kate
Post a Comment