Monday, May 19, 2008

Is there pills for Stress?

Three things we have been up to:
1. Trying to raise our actively crazy child Tommy. (Trust me, this took most of the week)
2. Making the switch to cloth diapers, more on that to come!
3. Playing nurse. Tommy has asthma induced by his cold (the third time he has had it), Caroline is stuffy and will only sleep upright, and just my luck I got the cold to. Caroline also had a scare at her two months appointment, the doctor heard a split in her heartbeat so the next day we went to the hospital for 4 hours of testing. Luckily everything looked normal and will only have to get rescreened when she's 5.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What is this picture from? That is too funny! Glad to hear that Caroline is healthy. Her blessing dress was amazing!

*Leslie* said...

Wow, what a hard week. I hope you are all feeling better and I'm sooo glad Caroline is well. I'm interested to hear what you think about cloth diapers (and what inspired you to make the switch)!