Friday, July 6, 2007

4th Festivities

What a fun filled day! First the Coralville City Parade, then a great BBQ with our friends at the Hunters house, and last but not least, Fireworks.
The Parade was a lot of fun, but I think Tommy enjoyed walking along his stroller better.

His first sucker! I love this picture because usually Tommy will crack a smile at anything. But he was concentrating on eating his delicious sucker he wouldn't do any facial expressions!

So the flash was a little to bright for my eyes but here we are watching the fireworks. Tommy did surprisingly awesome. Usually he will cry when pots bang while I work in the kitchen so I thought he would be terrified of the fireworks. But he loved them, he sat on Hyrum's lap with he body leaning forward watching everything! Poor little guy was so tired from all the festivities, he crashed right before the grand finale!

6 comments:

Veronica Reeve said...

Tommy is sooo stinken' cute! He has the sweetest little face! I wish we could meet him! Hopefully one day!

Emily said...

Such cute pics, Candace! I swear, he is the cutest, chunkiest baby ever...I love him!

*Leslie* said...

Tommy can walk with the stroller???!!! That is incredible! You guys are coming so soon now! I am so excited!!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Hey Candice! It's Erika (Benton) Hanks. How are you guys? Jenny Borg found our blog, and from hers, I found yours!!! What a small blogging world it is! Looks like you guys are doing great. Tommy is adorable! Keep in touch! http://erikaandtyhanks.blogspot.com

Katie M. said...

Candice! I am sooo happy you left a little note on my blog! Thank heavens for blogs- modern day mircale! it's virtually the only way we keep in touch, or find each other after years of seperation! amazing. Look at that cute little toe head of yours. Holy cow girl. I had no idea you were a mommy! Oh, also, welcome to the wonderful world of being a Cannon- your boy has no chance of being short.Those darn genes are strong.Anyway, stay in contact. I am adding you two to our list. Bye dear!

Joel, Mollie & Tait Diamond said...

Candice, my dear! Oh, how I love your blog and your adorable Tommy! Thanks so much for posting a message on mine- I wish you lived here so we could reminise and see each other once and a while. So good to get caught up on your life!
Mollie