Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo Op

My Aunt came down and took pictures for my family. Hyrum is still in Jamaica so he will be photoshoped into the big family picture, got to love technology. Even thought it was past his bedtime, Tommy was able to give some smiles and he loved being with his cousins.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candice--these pics are too cute. You got some really great ones of Tommy and yourself. I love them!

Veronica Reeve said...

Candice-Tommy is so handsome! Those are great pictures. In the picture where you are holding him you guys look so much alike!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Candice... thank goodness for this whole blogging thing, now we can stay in touch better! I knew you guys were in Iowa for dental school, but I had no idea you had a baby... and let a lone, the cutest little boy EVER! (well, not counting our new little jammer! :) ) Seriously, Tommy is so cute. I am so happy for you guys, it looks like life is going great. How much longer does Hyrum have in dental school? How old is little Tommy? I love that picture you holding him. It is just precious! Love you guys - Katie Taggart