Monday, July 16, 2007

Vacation Days

Let the vacations begin!! Hyrum is off working on his tan in Jamaica. (He wishes!) He actually went down with a dental society and is pulling teeth in the not so glamorous parts of Jamacia. While Hyrum is on his grand adventure Tommy and I came to Utah. The flights were fine, just glad that part of the journey is over with. So today to celebrate we swam, played, and slept. What a day!
Tommy loves Grandma Bonnie's pool!

Here he is with cousin Ronin. They are only 10 days apart and love to play together!

6 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

Candice, I miss that face(and yours too)!!! Oh my heck he is a cutie. Glad you guys made it here okay. Hallie saw Tommy's picture on the computer and she pointed at him and started moving her whole body all excited! She misses her boyfriend.

Sarah said...

Oh I love Tommy. What a precious little guy. Well, I'm glad you are having fun in Utah. I hope the boys are having a good time in Jamaica! Beau said he has never seen such poverty before even in Colombia. Pretty sad. I'm glad Hyrum is there with him. Well have a fun summer...see you later

Rebecca said...

Welcome to Utah! We will have to get together lots. Hopefully I see on Thursday for our GNO.

Muranda said...

We are so excited to find that you are blogging! Tommy is so adorable!

Amy and Wes said...

Candice & Hyrum...
What a darling little guy you have. He is a perfect mix between you two. It is great to see what you guys are up to. Glad to hear from you!
Love, Amy

Jen said...

Too cute! I had not seen Tommy's teeth yet! I love his squinted smiley eyes too!