One of the best things about coming back to Utah is catching up with friends. Our friends all had children really close in age to Tommy and we all got together to have a swimming party.
The ring leader in the back is Howie and from oldest to youngest sitting down is Andrew, Tommy, Olivia, and Daisy. Tommy was in heaven. He still doesn't know how to control himself and kept trying to tackle everyone.
I also got to have my own get together with my friends. Cheese and chocolate fondue, staying up past my bedtime, having a fabulous babysister, do I need to say anymore? It was awesome!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are here. Dave and I can't wait to get together when Hyrum is here too!
Candice - I'm glad you are having so much fun in Utah on your vacation! I am jealous of all the fun play time and swimming and hanging out with girlfriends! That is great Tommy loves all his new little buddies.
Have fun - Tricia
Post a Comment