
Since we have been in Utah, I have noticed one thing about Tommy, he loves and is obsessed with giving loves. Every time he is around little kids, all he wants to do is hug and kiss them. Which turns out to be somewhat of a tackle and makes him seem like a bully. But then my friend Heather emailed me this long awaited picture and then it made sense. He just gives kids loves because he misses his girlfriend Hallie and he's got to compensate for the loss of all the loves she gives him! We miss you Hallie and can't wait for Tommy to return the favor!
And Happy Birthday Sarah, we miss you and Rocco. Hope you have a great day!
9 comments:
Ummm..that is the cutest picture I have ever seen! How in the world did you catch that on camera? That is darling!!!
This picture is so cute! Great of both kids. Love it!
I laughed out loud when I saw Tommys face...priceless. We miss you guys and hope you are having fun!
Andrea
You beat me to posting the picture on my blog!!! I am quite slow these days. Hallie misses Tommy too! My mom keeps telling me, "promise me you will enter that in a contest!!" She can't get over this picture! I love it. Wish I could give credit to my "expert" photo taking skills (J/K), but it's all Tommy! I love him and miss his face! Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Candice, this picture is to die for! You should submit it to a baby photo contest! Priceless!
Candice,
What can i say? You know what I think of him. He is the cutest little guy EVER! I hope you guys are having fun!
Hey girl - had so much fun swimming the other day! Thanks for having us over. I wish we could get together again before you leave - you'll have to keep us posted on when you'll be visiting again. Tommy is such a love!
This is one of the best pictures I have EVER seen! So cute!
I'm so glad we got to see you, Hyrum and Tommy a little while you were here!!! I hope you had a fun time and that travelling back was OK. Tommy is such a happy guy!
Post a Comment