Saturday, March 29, 2008

Crazy Week


Tommy loved all the tasty treats he got at Easter. But his favorite was ham. We thought he said he was all done after eating his Easter dinner but as soon as we put him down, he ran over to the plate of ham and shoved a whole piece in his mouth!





Caroline is the spitting image of Hyrum and is an angel baby. I didn't know babies like her existed and she is the best baby I could have asked for. This picture of her in her swing makes her cheeks look really chubby but we love it how she is holding on to the blanket. Caroline also got spoiled from her Aunt Sarah who came out for a couple of days to visit. It was so nice to have her come and keep me company, I'm still in denial that she left today!


And last but not least, we have decided to attempt to put Tommy in his big boy bed. Tonight will be the first night! Since I am already up with a newborn, why not with a toddler?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caroline looks just like Tommy!!! Hope you are feeling well and getting some sleep. We hope to see you guys soon.

Katie

Sarah said...

OHHHH...so precious. I can't wait to hold Caroline. And good luck w/ Tommy and his big boy bed.

Hickman Clan said...

Candice, Caroline is a doll! Congratulations you guys. Hope that everything keeps going well.

-Jessica Hickman

*Leslie* said...

Your sister looks a lot like you! And Caroline and Tommy have a very similar look too - they are both darling! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!