
Today we had Andrea Roberts (www.andrearobertsphotography.blogspot.com) come and take pictures of Caroline. Andrea took our family pictures in October and we loved them so much, one of the first things I did when Caroline came was contact her. She is awesome with kids and I highly recommend her to anyone in Iowa City. Don't you just love these pictures? Caroline did great for her first photo op, she stayed awake the whole time, pooped on Andrea's blanket twice, and then peed all over it. What would we do without the little things in life?

10 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!!
Beautiful pictures and a beautiful little girl. Maybe she looks more like you now. hmmm..I really need to see her in person.
Great Pictures they are so cute!
Candice- I love your photos!Caroline is so precious-I Can't wait to come see her again!!!!
Such cute pictures! I hope that life with 2 is going well for you. Sometimes I feel a little terrified for 2 myself.
This pictures are amazing. I need to call her for some family photos!
Wow- these pictures are soooo good! I love the picture of Tommy kissing her head.
Oh, I love these! She is So sweet. I hope I get a girl someday! Tommy is a cutie kissing her head...Priceless right there!
These are so sweet! What great photos, and what cute kids.
Ange
Candice,
I cannot believe how cute she is! You have such darling little kids!!! I love this picture with Caroline in your hands! How beautiful!!! I am so happy for you! Wish we could come see you!
Britt
Post a Comment