With our due date approaching, I am kind of realizing that we are almost going to have another child. (Still freaks me out!) Lately, I have been pondering the question: What happened to my baby? It just seems like yesterday I was getting ready for the approaching arrival of Tommy and now look at him. He is already wearing sport jackets and sitting in a booster seat. It was so strange to eat dinner the other night, look across the table, and see my little pumpkin eating like a grown child. Life sure came at me fast but I have LOVED the ride!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
What Happened to my Baby?
With our due date approaching, I am kind of realizing that we are almost going to have another child. (Still freaks me out!) Lately, I have been pondering the question: What happened to my baby? It just seems like yesterday I was getting ready for the approaching arrival of Tommy and now look at him. He is already wearing sport jackets and sitting in a booster seat. It was so strange to eat dinner the other night, look across the table, and see my little pumpkin eating like a grown child. Life sure came at me fast but I have LOVED the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
How darling is little tommie, I can't wait for tommies little sister to arrive. Love you
Tommy looks so old in his little sport jacket. What a cutie pie!!!
Katie
What a big boy! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Tommy is so freakin cute! He does look alot older in that sports jacket.
Oh he is so cute. I haven't seen him forever. It is kind of sad to see your kids grow. Can't wait to see #2.
What a stud Candice! Tommy is so cute, I can't wait to see your little girl!
We sure enjoy your little man too! How are you feeling? We can't wait to see the girl version of Tommy!!
Candice,
I was directed to your blog by Melanie Cannon through Segullah. My husband and I are moving to Iowa City in May and though Melanie said you were in Des Moines, I thought I'd ask if you know anyone in Iowa City. We have two kids and want to find a house in a great family friendly neighborhood. My email: Katie@BootScootBikes.com
I love that little sports jacket. He looked so cute on Sunday and acted like he knew it too! What a doll. I can't believe only 18 more days! Can't wait to see her!
He is really growing up! Good thing too, baby girl Cannon will be here so soon! Good Luck!
What a stud! Love the sport jacket!
Candice,
Tommy is such a big boy now! I am so glad that you blog so that I can keep tabs on your cute family. I am so excited for your baby girl to come! You are SOOOO close! How fun, I love new babies, wish it were me having a girl in 12 days!
Good luck with everything! I love and miss you tons!
Love Katie C.
Post a Comment