Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sweet Caroline







Look who decided to come early! (so much for the trusty countdown). We are pleased to announce the arrival of our sweet little Caroline, born March 11 at 9:21 am. She weighed 6 lb, 12.5 oz, and measured 19 inches long. She is a cutie and already has won over the hearts of her parents (Tommy is coming around- we're now working on getting him to quit roaring when we ask him to "say Caroline"). Mother and baby are happy and healthy after a successful delivery.

29 comments:

Reuben Ortega said...

Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and has a ton of blond hair. Its good to hear that everything went well.

Heather O'Brien said...

Congrats!!! Way to go Hyrum on learning how to blog it up. Candice will be proud. ha ha. She is a doll. P.S. You forgot to edit my snozzer out of the picture. ha ha.

SarahandJD said...

Congratulations!! She is so precious and i love her hair. I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

I am one proud auntie!! Wish I could give her cuddles and loves. Tommy's looking like a cute big bro!! Love you guys, Shelley

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations Candice and Hyrum! I am so glad she is here safe and sound - and she is little! Can't wait to see more pictures of her.

Sarah said...

congratulations! sounds like all the new cannon cousins have arrived! she looks adorable, and you look great candice! can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family!

*Leslie* said...

Hoorah! We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I'm so glad that everything went well. We sure wish we could come see her!

Jessica Sorensen said...

Congratulations! She is cute, I am sure Tommy will warm up to her soon.

Claire said...

Congratulations Candice and Hyrum. I am so happy for you guys. She is beautiful I hope delivery went well for you candice!

Edwards Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute!!! I love all that hair. You are such an amazing mom! Hyrum looks like a proud daddy. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for you guys! She is too sweet.

the Schrofs... said...

Love the name! Congratulations to you all. Glad to hear all is well with mom and babe!

esmiley said...

Hooray! Glad to hear everything went well...we'll miss you on Friday. Let me know if you want any leftovers.

Sarah said...

What a doll! I can't wait to see her. Congratulations on the birth! What a woman you are.

Jenny said...

Congrats! She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Glad things went well. Come visit us soon so we can all meet her!!!

Katie

Bullard Family said...

I was so hear she was here and things went so good. Congrats you guys. Call me if you need ANYTHING!! We would love to have Tommy come over and play. Lets set up a time.
Andrea

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Sweet Caroline is just PERFECT! Way to go Candice. We can't wait to see her. It sounds like you have plenty of help, but add me to the list if you need anything!

Andrea said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful!

Emily said...

Holy cow, Candice! I cannot believe she's here already! Congratulations to you and Hyrum - she is so sweet. Give Tommy time...in a month he won't even remember life without Caroline. Way to go!

BlogMOMster said...

I knew it was close, so I came to see your blog from Carole and Aaron's (Carole has a link to your blog from her's). What a reward - darling baby girl news! Isn't early the way to go, but she is a tiny, little thing, not even 7 pounds. Well, congratuations on your sweet baby - Aunt Janet

Carly said...

The pic of Tommy and Caroline is awesome. You are going to love that picture forever. She is so perfect and I can't wait to meet her. You are always so lucky because you get to go early!!! She's so little compared to Tommy. Can you believe you had such an itty bitty? Or does it make you wonder how you carried Tommy? :)

Mandy & Josh Nielsen said...

Hey guys, congrats! She looks beautiful. We miss you, and hope everything is well

Jenny and Brett said...

Congratulations Candice! I am glad to hear everything went well and can't wait to see more pictures!

Jen said...

Congrats! She is adorable! I can't wait to come hold her! She looks so tiny next to Tommy. It was good to see Hyrum and Tommy today. Let me know when your mom goes home and we will start to have T over here for play dates with Nate so you can have a little break! You look great- and all smiles! What a woman!

Will said...

Congrats guys! Love the hair and the name.

Street Fam said...

That is my comment above, by the way! Can't wait to see her.

Sunny

roamingjones said...

Congrats Hyrum & Candice!

thecherries said...

Super cute family!! We are so happy to have Caroline finally here! Oh and Tommy looks pretty handsome in this photo...who dressed him?
*whistles and looks up*